Frequently Asked Questions
1. Where are the terminal locations?
We have three terminal locations in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma, Davis, Oklahoma, Lawton, Oklahoma and Denton, Texas.
2. What does Brown Transportation haul?
We haul aggregate material: rock, sand, and dirt.
3. What is the home time?
Monday through Saturday is regional- could be local depending on job location. You are guaranteed every other Saturday off, and you are off every Sunday - always within 150 miles from terminal.
4. Does Brown Transportation hire owner/ops?
5. Can I take the truck home?
We determine this on a case-by-case basis.
6. What kind of trucks do you have?
We drive Kenworth’s T880s.
7. How much experience do I need?
You must have at least six months of verifiable driving experience with tractor/ trailer.
8. How can I apply?
You can apply by clicking here.
9. Am I required to have belly dump or end dump experience?
Preferred but not required– we can train for a belly or end dump.
10. Can I submit a paper application?
No, we require all applications to be done online.
11. Do you hire drivers straight out of truck driving school?
No, you must have at least six months of verifiable driving experience with a tractor/ trailer.
12. Do you help me get my CDL?
No, you must have a valid Class A to be considered.
13. What is the range of our driver's average salary?
$56,983.89 - $76,460.25