TRUCK DRIVER CDL - REGIONAL BELLY DUMP & END DUMP
Job Locations: Davis, OK | Oklahoma City, OK | Denton, TX
Regional positions now available in our Belly Dump and End Dump division. We are loaded with work. All our trucks are late model and well maintained. If you have the experience to meet daily driving challenges, the ability to communicate effectively and seek job flexibility we may have a job for you. Weekly minimum pay. Medical and Dental Insurance provided. Call 580-226-1616 for more info. Ask for Ashley.
+ Read More Info
Location: Oklahoma City, OK – Davis, OK – Denton, TX
Industry: Transportation - Trucking
Occupational Category: Company Driver
Description: Full- Time regional driving position for large family owned aggregate trucking company
- Delivering material to customer’s sites safely and on time. Filling out required paperwork. Excellent communication skills. Safe and Dependable.
- Class A CDL
- 6 months with class A CDL
- End Dump and Belly Dump experience preferred but not required. We can train you.
- Ability to be gone a week and a time. Strong communication skills. Highly motivated.
- Brown Transportation provides highly competitive compensation benefits with a family atmosphere, including: Medical, Dental, Vision, Simple IRA and Vacation.
- Performance based annual bonus plan and driver referral bonus. If interested you can apply online at www.browntransportation.com or call 1-(580) 226-1616 for more information.
Date Posted: 2018-07-09
TRUCK DRIVER CDL - LOCAL BELLY DUMP
Job Location: Davis, OK & Oklahoma City, OK
Limited local positions in our Belly Dump Trucking Division. We are loaded with work. All our trucks are late model and well maintained. If you have the experience to meet daily driving challenges, we may have a job for you. Call 580-226-1616 for more info. Ask for Ashley.
SHOP FOREMAN - DIESEL MECHANIC
Job Location: Oklahoma City, OK
Qualified Shop Foreman who can oversee day-to-day operations and ensure all equipment is properly maintained and repaired correctly. Minimum five to ten years of experience: Paccar and Cummins Diesel Certified (preferred – not required)
+ Read More Info
Must have knowledge and experience of diesel trucks and trailers Must have management and organization skills Responsibilities include diagnosing truck/ trailer problems and making repairs Maintain accurate record and scheduling equipment services Assuring quality on completed work orders Scheduling shop hours and training mechanics Assuring all DOT Federal and State regulation are followed and adhered to. Focus on completing all fleet repairs and maintenance processes to keep trucks and their drivers on the job. Experience and knowledge of Paccar Engines– (preferred – but not required) Minimum five to ten years of experience: Paccar and Cummins Diesel Certified (preferred – not required)
Valid driver’s license required
CDL preferred but not required
Post job offer physical and drug screen required.
HIGHLY COMPETITIVE WAGES + BENEFITS including -Health-Dental-Vision-Simple IRA and Vacation.